The Monocle Shop
Gift Shop, Bookstore
- The tiny shop for Monocle fans.www.monocle.com
- Tiny, but full of useful travel knick-knacks. Also you get a free coffee at the cafe if you buy an issue of the magazine.
- Standard monocle shop experience. Staff a bit aloof. Good and expensive finds though.
- Love this shop. Tiny but well stocked and curated. It's Monocle's point of view after all, so expect modern, timeless and minimalistic pieces.
- Great selection of books and artwork.
- Love the mag. Shop's just fine.
- One of the London homes of Monocle magazine, contains quality products with design flair and features from within publication as well as being a great place to pick up the latest issue of Monocle.
- Oh how I wish I had the money to buy all the wonderful things in this store.
- Don't blink or you'll miss it - the shop is the size of a closet but full of carefully curated goods. They also sell all back issues of Monocle if there's one you're looking for...
- Pricey but if you love designer store, you have to spend a little!
- likeeeeeeeeeee it
- You have to love this!
- One of the nicest little stores in London!
- Pretentiousness HQ!!!! Haha
- Say hi to the friendly and gorgeous sexy and amazing looking Ade! Mention 'Megan' for a 20% discount! :D
- A truly friendly guy working here, best regards!
- Travel incense pouch! 25!
- Be prepared to spend some cash on some amazing aesthetical beauty!