- No tang bombs! Bad advice!!!! Just stick with a nice makers mark!
- Outdoor Karaoke, 'nough said.
- Be there for karaoke!
- That fucking painting will be mine one day.
- Cool looking old boarding house now club that is rarely full. Not a bad low key place for a drink. Seems like they could do much more with it though.
- The Live Music and open, friendly atmosphere is so much fun! Great spot between great food, drinks, dessert, etc.
- Become a Karaoke Judge on Sunday Night
- R.I.P. Harambe
- The place to be if you like sharing your vocal talent or just watch drunk starlets croon away on stage. Great dive bar atmosphere and solid service.
- Cool joint. Small stage. Awesome patio.
- Sunday night karaoke
- sunday night karaoke!
- Never been to this place but I love karaoke, so I decided to try it out on a Wednesday. The sound was so terrible, I had to cover my ears at one point from the feedback. Terribly run and $5 wells?? No
- Go on night with live music ... Outside, good vibes, good night
- Love the makers, buuut they have basil haydens ;)
- Bartenders rock! Get your tang bomb on!
- You will probably get drunk here. Pro tip.
- Staff is great, except for Brian H. lol