8440 W Sunset Blvd (at Olive Dr)
West Hollywood, CA 90069
- This hotel is sexy as fuck. Highly recommended.
- The best part of the hotel is not the amazing views, the brilliant beds, the amazing room service menu, the superb dj sets & the brilliant cocktails at the pool but the guests! This is the place to be
- I spent 4th of July 2009 at this hotel. It was great!
- Checking in before 6? SPiN is free until 6. Grab a paddle and play.
- cool hotel
- Best Hotel in LA!
- Amazing brunch at Asia De Cuba! The huevos rancheros are incredible! Beautiful view- great vibe
- I LIVE IN LOS ANGELES. I STILL GO TO STAY HERE ONCE IN A WHILE. IT IS THAT GOOD! - www.stalyon.us
- when you stay at the Mondrian, make sure you catch up with Jason at Concierge. He is one very well connected person - especially if you want the latest celeb gossip :)
- Skybar is awesome! Best night views from the Sunset Strip.
- Room 1222 is amazing. Try to get it.
- Hands down the most hipper-than-thou hotel on the Strip, the Mondrian couldn't possibly have been put together by anyone but hotelier Ian Schrager & designer Philippe Starck. There are terrific views.
- Go to the guys atthe customer service desk to book all of your dinner reservations. Amazing team and service. Rooms are trendy, stylish and worth the experience. Oh ya and their pool is way too small!
- Good location. Staff is friendly. Come here for the bar or the restaurant but not to sleep. The music from the bar could be heard in my eighth floor room until two o'clock in the morning.
- You'll have the ultimate relaxation at the stunning rooftop pool which features soothing underwater music, flickering lanterns at night and comfortable decks.
- Bring the party back to the hotel after the bars close and youre bound to bump against other parties whose members has the same idea. Especially at Skybar, located in the hotel.
- Excellent hotel, spacious and clean rooms.
- For the best advise and reservations talk to Greg
- Fun boutiquey feel with the LA pool and bar scene right at your feet
- On 50 Cent's "Window Shopper," he tells the story of telling some fresh young thing to "Meet me at the Mondrian so we can do our thang.'/She can bring the lingerie with her, I sup-pose."