509 Main St
Houston, TX 77002
- Small place but nice
- This Main Street pub is Irish to the core with a new downtown twist. Formerly known as Slainte, Mollys Pub is the place to go for a laid-back evening.
- 2010 Best of Houston Winner: Best Bar (Outerloop): Get your cash in the jukebox early or suffer the consequences of an hour of Staind and Nickelback. We recommend Miles Davis's Kind of Blue.
- Thursday is BigBeer night! Big glass, little price. Nice.
- Not a great deal impressed me!
- Good pub, sandwiches are awesome and the bar, beer is cold and like always good.
- I love their snacks and beers. They say that it is a good place to pick up... drinks.
- Outside seating is best. Place had a smell
- A pretty chill place and a good time.
- Get Hoegaarden
- Really, really, really slow with the food.
- Pop the molly...you know the rest
- The Jell-O shots are sorta fresh.