Molly's at the Market
Bar, Dive Bar
1107 Decatur St (btwn Ursulines Ave & Governor Nicholls St)
New Orleans, LA 70116
- Pet the cat
- I believe they have a cat. Pretty cool cat. It may bite ya.
- it's part of my decatur pub crawl matt checki is the best bartender up front and jen mills is the best in the back!
- Pet the Cat
- Frozen Irish Coffee is a must. Also looove the cat
- Go roll the dice in the back bar and give German a hard time, he takes it like a champ, so tip him handsomely!
- Stop by for $1 tacos on Tuesdays and Thursdays!
- Very affordable drinks, but avoid the bathroom here.
- Can't miss with the bloody mary
- Simply one of the best bars in New Orleans, five or otherwise.
- Hang out with Mr Wu. He's the cat.
- Frozen Irish coffee is da bomb
- Great frozen Irish coffee
- best free house in the Quarter. Tell Brian I said hi
- Skip the front, go to the back bar.
- get a frozen Irish coffee, or now they have dark and stormys as well
- A most recent find. Or rather it found us. Perfect to sit & cool down with the most delicious frozen Irish coffees. Two sizes available & so smooth. Thank you ladies for y'all's great recommendations!
- no matter what day of the week or what time of the day there will always be someone here celebrating a birthday. It's like grown-up Chuck E. Cheese.
- Too damn hot for coffee? Head straight for this boozy tiramisu-flavored iced coffee concoction called "the frozen".
- Frozen Irish coffee is incredible