Mokara Hotel & Spa
- , , ;) !
- This is THE place to stay when in San Antonio. Spend the money and get the room with the parlor over-looking the River Walk.
- Ask for Garret. Best Massage ever!
- Make sure to get the Spa and Cafe lunch package. You'll be glad you did!
- Nice, spacious rooms and very attentive staff. The resturant, Pescas on the River is also commendable. Very nice express lunch. Clam chowder is amazing. The hotel is a bit pricy, but if you are ar
- I was given a spa day as a birthday present. It was awesome! A+++++ service!
- Lovely hotel with a nice SPA. Maybe the best in this town.
- Fantastic staff, excellent rooms, food is awesome - really nothing bad to say and I would highly recommend staying here!
- Amazing massage with Maritza! Loved it!
- Despues de un dia caminando por San Antonio, lo mejor es llegar al hotel e irte a la terraza al jacuzzi para relajarte y seguir la FIESTA
- decent sized hotel room, large bathroom, really luxury boutique hotel in a good location on the Riverwalk. You won't see all the strollers and families with little kids that are all over the riverwal
- Mokara Spa is the top in town. Customized facial is perfect for sensitive skin. Ask for the Naturopathica Lavender Blossom oil to finish it off for the ultimate relaxation.
- We had a great stay. Very quiet room considering it is on the Riverwalk.