1140 Decatur St (at Gov. Nichols St.)
New Orleans, LA 70116
- Get the brie and apple appetizer. It's served warm, if you like, and is large enough to share with 3 people.
- Perhaps the best deal on steak in town. Delicious and only $12.99! The sandwiches rock, too.
- one of my favorite places on lower decatur.
- The bloody marys rock. Made with home made bloody mary mix.
- Get the Thai Chicken Wrap.
- the warm brie and apple bruchetta is a must; the bloody mary's, not so much.
- This place is like a breath of fresh air. Good food at very low prices. It's a dive of the absolute best kind.
- Coffee and bread pudding with rum sauce = a good night on the outside patio
- Do not screw with the bartenders. They are awesome if you play nice. If you love the saints, all the better.
- Locals Tip: When you're hungry and searching for a delicious meal that won't break the bank, Mojo is the place. Vegetarian dishes, too.
- Great for lunch
- New York strip steak :)
- Good bar food.
- I just used the ATM here but it looks like a nice afternoon getaway kind of place. Very low-key, relaxing, and Abita on tap.
- This is better than the boys brought to the yard via milkshake.
- Everything is good here, including the price. Try the special most any day.
- Club sandwich that could be one of the most perfectly crafted tastes I have every hand anywhere
- Chkn Kwesadillios
- Cate will be honest about the portions which are generous. This wonderful place is open until 2am
- Tasty sandwiches. Try the Quinn.