Stadium, Basketball, Hockey
- Welcome to Rip City. Hope you brought ear plugs, cause the crowd here gets LOUD for its Blazers.
- Avoid parking garages...it's a yank!! Ride max or park a few blocks away and walk
- Blazers take a 30 point lead. Then, the Chalupa curse.
- Great energy here!
- Home of the most die-hard NBA fans in the nation! RIP CITY, Baby!
- Leaving the game early to beat traffic proves you're not a real fan
- Top Dining Options: Schonley's Place located at the 100-level concourse, outside Section 101.
- There is a Shell gas station on Broadway and Williams Avenue. Park one block North. Free street parking and a brief three block walk saves a lot of money & time. Thank me later!
- One of the best concert venues in Portland. Also, go Blazers!
- Get connected to free wifi.. Blazers for the win
- During a popular event like a Blazers Game, parking is a nightmare. Take MAX Light Rail for best results. (Although the trains are usually stuffed afterward too)
- Sit in the nose bleeds and see the real fans at work! Bingo Bango Bongo Baby!
- Where the magic happens! :)
- At the Portland Rose Garden do not park on the 7th level of the parking garage - it's like the 7th level of hell, you'll never escape!!
- The junior blazer dancers got me feeling some typa way.
- Who is your favorite Blazer ever? Have an answer before sitting down. These are probably the most dedicated and knowledgeable NBA fans you'll find.
- Not a bad seat in the house. Don't park in the parking garages, it's a nightmare getting out. Eat before you come. Wear your Blazer gear! Best fans in the NBA! RIP CITY!!!
- Cheer HARD for the Blazers no matter what the score is!
- Preview of every Blazers game + several ticket giveaways during the season @ www.PdxPipeline.com
- Super nachos super suck