269 Huntington Ave (b/w Gainsborough & Massachusetts Ave)
Boston, MA 02115
- The chicken baryani is different but I like it
- Hands down, the best Chicken Biryani known to mankind! #delicious
- AMAZING FOOD!!! this is a MUST check out. The chicken kabab was fabulous, with the beautiful aroma of basmati and a yogourt dish to accompany. but the MUST try dish is the appetizer of aubergine and t
- Awesome food. Awesome owner. Try their chicken tahdig.
- Definitely get the lamb biryani. It's not on the menu, so ask for it, but it's incredible!
- Chiecken Biryani
- Delicious food served with love by owner, Moti.
- The daily specials have been the same every day for as long as I've come here. Lamb curry over rice with salad and saffron lemonade every time.
- Great lentil dishes and well priced!
- Honestly I think this restaurant is overrated! Specially the chicken biryani dish, nothing new!
- Amazing Chicken Biryani!
- For the beriyani lovers try the lubia polo. Also be sure to ask about her homemade drinks!! Saffron is a huge ingredient in the drinks and her dishes, it will keep you happy and energized all day!
- Order one of the daily specials if you need something delicious and spicy for the road! They're prepared quickly so you'll be in and out the door in minutes.
- Get the Lubia Polo!!!! The BEST!!!
- Albaloo polo is the stuff of dreams
- Lamb Biryani
- Chicken briani