MObar at Mandarin Oriental Hotel
Hotel Bar, Lounge, Cocktail
$ $ $ $
- "Great for expensive drinks and celeb-watching!! ;)" - Lauretta, Setup Squad
- Great drinks! Unexpected theme :)
- Try one of their signature drinks and enjoy the view.
- Try the Tahitian Apple Pie - Yumm unique. Also drunk now. Going to regret this tomorrow
- The high floor view makes this a romantic spot to meet up with that special someone <3
- Go to MObar at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel, order a Manhattan and soak up the views.
- Get the Vesper
- great view! not as great service
- Go slow .. Give it time
- Who knew you need reservations for a bar
- the view is incredible, worth having a drink just to see the city from here (via Scoville)
- you thought you were bomb?...you have no idea
- Awesome view! They have the best olives, which are brought to your table complementary as soon as you have a seat.
- Go to bar @ mandarin Oriental try the sliders. Stay away from tuna Tartar
- The shorter chairs are the most comfortable. Enjoy the beautiful view, and don't forget -- you're on camera.
- Es un hotel extraordinario donde puede experimentar el real *Lujo Asitico, bien ubicado y con un servicio y comida increbles!
- Green falafel is good. But rest, forgettable, including the absent service. Really unfortunate, given the great hotel.
- Great cocktails, try orient moonshine or perennial sin