MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) – It’s one of the final few weekends for guests of the Minnesota History Museum to take a walk down a childhood memory lane.
The exhibit, Toys of the 50s, 60s and 70s, runs through Jan. 4.
But this Saturday and Sunday, visitors can get in free with a toy donation.
The Minnesota History Center is located at 345 West Kellogg Boulevard in downtown St. Paul.
Admission is $11, with discounts for children and seniors.
- Dîner en Blanc Is the Largest, Most Extravagant Dinner Party You’ve Never Heard Of
- Meat Supplier Connected to Publix E.Coli Cases Issues Further Recall
- These Airline Pilot Secrets Will Make You Less Afraid to Fly
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- McDonald's Is Serving Poutine in Chicago for a Limited Time