#B3-30/31/32, 313@Somerset (313 Orchard Rd)
- I definitely recommend the duck together with Jade noodles
- Nice place for Thai hot pot! The MK sauce is very good! Can drink whole bottle
- The shrimps are fresh & crunchy
- This is the real deal! MK brought the GOLD version of their restaurant to Singapore. Must try!
- SEAFOOD SUPREME HOT POT OFFER IS SO GOOD WITH THE RLY GOOD JAP AND KOREAN SOUP !!!!! MUST TRY !!!!!
- Warning: The most disapointing experience i ever had. Try their shabu only if you think that taste of food don't matter during your dinner & money is worth the waste. (Tasteless meat)
- Thai hotpot at its best, they have the original MK sauce!
- Lunch with my little family!
- Bad food bad service bad price. Won't come back!
- Recommend ordering the roasted duck. Its soft enough to chew. Sweet and a bit salty.
- Didn't really live up to expectation. Tom yum soup could be a touch spicer. MK sauce was nice though.
- Not value for money
- The 'thai' deserts are ludicrous.
- All prices on the menu are exclusive 10% Service charge +7% Service Charge!
- Tom yam soup for steamboat n good roast duck
- Horrible. Tom yam soup base taste watery. The chili is sweet. Was expecting such tom yam from a thai restaurant. Disappointing. Will not go anymore
- Not worth the price. I won't go back again.
- The service staff are really polite. The roast meat is great as well!
- Menu's not as extensive as its Thailand branches but tastes the same!
- Nice and fresh..the soup is not so sour..and is spicy enough..worth eating