MJR Partridge Creek Digital Cinema 14
Cineplex, Movie Theater
17400 Hall Rd
Clinton Township, MI 48038
- Clap Clap Clap!!
- Here's a tip: don't leave tips for specific movies on Foursquare because they'll only be relevant for a few weeks.
- Use the kiosk to buy your tickets. Why wait in the long lines?
- I see more than my share of movies. Lone Ranger was too long, a few too many CGG scenes but it was very entertaining..... Not you Father's Tonto, JD's quirky/comedic performance was spot on....
- Never get the pretzel bites. Never
- Not the biggest selection but a clean theater none the less.
- Get the large combo popcorn drink. Good place for a date. Not usually packed during the week. Not the best theatre in town but it works.
- Don't go here if you're 17 and don't have an ID on you and want to see a rated R movie. Bought our popcorn and everything and got kicked out of our theater after sitting down... Pissed.
- Always a fun theater with good quality picture and reasonably priced refreshments!! Student discount isn't a bad perk either! :)
- The. Best pop corn get it hot
- Free popcorn Tuesdays are the best<3
- They don't change out the 3D lenses for 2D movies. Leave the colors looking washed out and faded.
- Go Around four lower ticket prices
- Comfy seats
- Tickets are way over priced
- This place is always full get to the movies early if you want a seat
- Nice and clean
- Remember to stay until the end credits
- I hate the small movie theaters
- It's more fun at MJR; If you don't clap, you need to leave!