Mizu Japanese Steak
Japanese, Steakhouse, Sushi
- Food entertainment
- Teppanyaki style
- Service was extremely slow. Would not go back a second time
- Chef cook in front of you... with all his arts... Nice experience .
- Austin's choice = NOM!
- Sushi bar closes at 2:15pm on Sunday.... and reopens at 4:30pm.
- I wouldn't recommend coming here for the sushi. It's not bad, but not that great for the price. Sashimi plate (10-12 pieces) was about $30
- The fried rice is definitely worth it!
- I second fried rice
- Bennihanna lite ^^ good food, very entertaining
- If you happen to stop on by during the weekdays (mon - thurs) don't miss out on the 2 for $30 special and bring a date! Great portions and great food!
- When asked whether you want the fried rice or steamed rice. Go with the fried rice, it's much more entertaining!
- Try a 'banzai' - fruit, rum, and a hint of almond - really good!
- Amazing each and every time!