New American, American, French
$ $ $ $
- I hate to say that as I love the Parker, the staff and Mr Parker but I probably had one if my worst dinner here: thanksgiving dinner, overpriced, really basic, no taste. Bad!
- Best. Banana split. Ever!
- Lamb is absolutely succulent. Finish w/ trio of chocolate mousse.
- The music is definitely much too LOUD !!! The romaine marachre as a starter not very interesting. The filet au poivre thick, juicy, perfect. Lovely French fries.
- You feel the vibes ? Perfect eve's party !
- I love all the dishes here! Try scallops, best escargot, deserts are amazing! No need to mention the ambiance and service quality! Such a great experience.
- Feels like a disco/strip joint combo, and the food is just okay and very expensive. There are much better places to dine in Palm Springs.
- Super cool decor, intimate space, couples galore... This spot would be the perfect destination for a special night out
- The butternut mushroom risotto. Soo good!
- The coolest place in Palm Springs. Food and drink were outstanding...thank you!
- Great French Martinis
- Possibly the darkest restaurant I've ever seen. Make a reservation. BUT if you can't get one, request to have the menu served in Norma's.
- Avoid the risotto. Bland and mushy. Lamb was decent.
- Shawn is a fab bartender! Say hello for a nice stiff beverage
- The steak au poive is amazing - fantastic atmosphere
- Get the Short Ribs and a good cab and you will have one of the most decadent meals ever.
- lobster bisque, short rib, ambiance, dessert.