Organic Grocery, Deli / Bodega
1500 7th St W (at Adrian St)
Saint Paul, MN 55102
- Dont miss the chocolate zig zag cookies in the bakery section.
- Customer service here is unmatched. Love this store!
- Try the Sheba bars in the deli and drinks case! Yummy!
- Staff is great! Helpful and willing to chat about what they know!
- Make your own sandwich or burrito for the perfect lunch.
- Caramelized onion dip is addictive!
- gotta get some groceries.
- Get their terrific class schedule and take a class here.
- One of the better co-ops in town. Great sandwich bar too!
- The pizza is fantastic!! 2 slices for $3.00 (save $1.00) on Wednesdays!
- Friendliest grocery store on planet Earth! It's better than psychotherapy!
- Community owned and operated, the Mississippi Market locations are clean, well-organized, and bustling with health-conscious shoppers.
- This is my favorite market in the Twin Cities. I get lots of help and joy from the knowledgeable and engaged staff and greek yogurt is on sale almost half the time!
- Best gluten-free selection I have found plus knowledgable staff about gluten.