Mission San Gabriel Arcángel
Church, Historic Site
- Sunday Mass:0700 (Mission-English)0800 (Chapel-English)0930 (Mission-English)0930 (Chapel-Spanish)1115 (Chapel-English)1300 (Chapel-Spanish)1500 (Chapel-Vietnamese)1700 (Chapel-English)1900 (
- Several scenes from the novel Devil's Gate take place at San Gabriel Mission. Kane Pryce even captures a ghost here. http://www.facebook.com/kaneprycenovels
- When Here take the tour inside the mission. Also besure to see the models of the missions in the back half of the courtyard.
- Must see, nice mission.
- the chapel is a not to be missed. when opportunity allows, celebrate mass at the chapel vs parish. you'll not regret it.
- the chapel is not to be missed. when opportunities allow, celebrate Mass at chapel vs parish. u'll not regret.
- Sun starts to set around 6:30pm now; come stop by for a sunset stroll, you won't regret it!
- Make sure you checkout the entire grounds, cemetary, old church (look for the "Our Lady of Sorrows" painting and inside the little rooms. Also, cross the street to the old Grapevine & theater.
- This year's Fiesta will be August 29th - August 31st! Hope to see you all there!
- Our 243rd Annual Fiesta is just a couple of weeks away! Don't forget to join our Facebook event for exclusive details and updates! https://www.facebook.com/events/242535222605879/
- this is sad: the tabernacle is not in the center at the main altar but on the (left) side.