Mission Bay Park
Park, Harbor / Marina, Beach
San Diego, CA 92109
- Do not order a 5-piece extra hot Wings 'n Things meal, then decide to go for a light jog. You'll be having quick runs instead!
- We love the 12+ mi. of walking, cycling & blading paths that Mission Bay has to offer. More great paths + trails: http://bit.ly/cvHX9I
- A nice place to have a picnic and watch the sunset.
- Did you know? Mission Bay Park is the largest man-made aquatic park in the country a far cry from 1958, when the area was a bad-smelling mudflat and disposal area for drainage and sewer facilities.
- The bay side is much less crowded if you need a nice quiet walk, you can see all the spoiled college kids in the huge houses regretting the previous night as you walk along the bay
- Awesome park to view sunsets!
- Beautiful day to sit and do absolutely nothing but watch the waves go by!
- USA Today 10 Great Places to go fly a kite
- Great beach if you're looking for a little shelter from the wind.
- If you sit down on a bench along side the path nice old men will stop to pick up your baby's blanket that he dropped and talk to you about the baby ducks.
- Lots of places to exercise, fly kites, kite board, rent water equipment, have a BBQ/picnic, run your kidlets, run your doggies year-round! Well-lit & safe too
- Get ice cream by arcade
- A great spot for walking, biking or rollerblading!
- Great running along the inside of the bay. Plenty of water stops and restrooms.
- How many of us who are either native or long-time San Diego residents and haven't been to Mission Bay Park in a gazillion years??! The sun is staying out later, so get over to the park, even after wor
- Good place for walking
- Enjoy the sunset after a good run/walk.
- The restrooms are 24 hours. No where else have I found this at a public beach. Great bike paths and night views on thr water. Great lighting for safety at night as well.
- Nice place for fireworks and picnics but look at the grass. Idiots have been putting razor blades
- Fish fires. Legit.