Miss Mary Bobo's Boarding House
Southern / Soul
- its a unique experience to dine here. i loved the fried chicken, fried okra, sweet apples, mashed potates, meatloaf & yeah basicly everything i had there.
- Quem vier para c no poder de comer nesse restaurante. Existe mais de 190 anos. Cozinha Southern Food.
- Great food and company. You get to eat with visitors from around the globe. This is a wonderful treat with even better southern fare.
- Make sure you get a large helping of apples
- Dinner is served at 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. (Central Time) Monday through Saturday. We also offer a 3:00 p.m. meal on Saturdays during the busy season. For reservations, please call (931) 759-7394.
- Everything is great but the Apples are in believable
- Eat. All. The things.
- Great food - great fun. Mrs. Nutt was a hoot!
- Come hungry and be sure to leave the servers a tip.
- had meatloaf & cat fish. and that chocolate pie is the best
- Keep in mind only serve a few times a day, and despite the phone message, you need reservations.
- Everything is awesome!!
- Here is the perfect place to eat great food until you explode! Don't forget to pace yourself
- Try the Fried Chicken, Pork Loin, Beets, Fried Okra, Mac & Cheese, White Beans & Corn Bread - Delish southern dinner! #goodeats #roadtrip