Misaki Seafood Restaurant
238 Tolland Tpke
Manchester, CT 06042
- This is now the pit stop for the NYC/Boston Lucky Star Bus trip
- The buffet is prorated, so you can get just a few bites to hold you over for the rest of the ride for about $3!
- Sushi was not bad for all you can eat... Surprised!
- To address some of the other tips: if $5.99 PER POUND for dinner is "overpriced" then I don't want to be thrifty!
- I only come here because this is one of Luckystar's pit stops. Tasty eggrolls though!
- Don't forget a little green tea mochi ice cream for dessert, in the freezer in front of the cash registers!
- Unlimited freshly make sushi and a good variety of hot foods.
- Don't fill up the tray. You'll be in Boston in 1.5hrs.
- This place rips you off with the buffet and is also gross. Lucky Star bus trap
- Awesome food. I spend about $10 for more sushi than I'd get anywhere else. Great staff. Very friendly.
- Stay away from anything that could kill you.
- Money launder here ===>
- Clean bathrooms!!!!!
- Overpriced and a forced stop on the NYC Boston lucky star trip at least the restrooms were clean. You can run to the grocery store if you have to. Though they will yell at you.
- Come early when the food is fresher and they turn it over more. The deserts are a disappointment.
- Way overpriced. The sashimi was good, but dessert and other dishes left much to be desired. Wasn't really worth the $20.99/pp.
- Go for lunch and make sure to get some hibachi plus sushi to get your moneys worth
- Green Tea Mouse Cake...Excellent
- Amazing sushi- great service