- Really homely and casual Portuguese restaurant. Lots of locals rather than tourists. Food was nice and the portions were big. We really liked the baked cheese crab starter.
- ? . . .
- A favorite of families during the weekends for its outdoors tables. Probably with one of the best arroz com mariscos and polvo salad in town. Service is a bit slow though.. http://bit.ly/oSRDP1
- Free wifi here.
- Pratos porugueses muito bem confecionados por um super chef filipino: dobradinha ... caras da bacalhau ... farofias... enfim TUDO BOM a um preco muito aceitavel!
- Here is more for curry or clam Not for the grill
- Best food in Macau! A must go!
- Must try the octopus salad and clams in white wine!
- Booking is a very big role if you want to dine here on weekends. You dont want standing and waiting for a table to bevacant.
- The food is fantastic
- Grill Sardina! Yummy
- Please eat the "Lombo de vaca com queijo " was really delicious . I was wondering were I can eat meat so tasty.
- Great weather to eat outside.
- Traditional,tasty portuguese food!
- Eat a lot and finish with a chocolate ice cream...
- Taxi doesnt come here.... make sure u drive ;-)
- Great portuguese food. Not to miss!
- . .
- . .
- Call in advance to book a table outside