The Mirage Hotel & Casino
Hotel, Casino, Resort
3400 South Las Vegas Boulevard (at Buccaneer Blvd)
Las Vegas, NV 89109
- The Mirage was built on the site formerly occupied by the Castaways & the Red Rooster Nite Club. The hotel's distinctive gold windows get their color from actual gold used in the tinting process.
- Cirque Du Soleil's Love; white-lions, conservatory, lobby aquarium - impeccably decorated . good casino atmosphere if you like playing. good-food and the Volcano in front explodes
- Aspiring zoologists will enjoy the Trainer for a Day program at Siegfried & Roy's Secret Garden - a dynamic opportunity to get up close and personal with the dolphins who call the Mirage their home.
- Always crowded which I guess is a good thing! Stack is a good restaurant. Valet on side better than out front.
- Pay homage to John Lennon with a Strawberry Fields Martini, featured at many of Mirages on-site bars. Made with strawberry rum, lime, strawberries, mint, and a strawberry mint fruit chip.
- A FABULOUS Pool To Just RELAX In The Cabanas & Enjoy Some Drinks Or Have FUN Under The Mirage Waterfalls Soaking Up The Vegas Sun All Afternoon!!
- There are many more beautiful, new, luxurious & expensive hotels on the strip...but, The Mirage has an awesome location. Close to ever thing, rooms are simple. Pretty decent place for the $.
- Despite its name, this place actually exists.
- When leaving for the strip, choose your direction of travel early as it will affect which exit you should take.
- Looking for vegetarian or vegan eats? Grab a falafel burger at BLT Burger, or a bit at Carnegie Deli any time. (They're open 24 hours.)
- King Ink - Standing alone as the only parlor that offers designer cocktails as you create your permanent art, it doesnt get much better than this.
- The aquarium and the daily volcano show are amazing! It is also home to the Beatles show, and a great BLT Burger.
- Get a drink ticket with each bet you place. Be aware that you must use them on the same day.
- The Cravings buffet opens daily at 7am for breakfast and 8am for Sunday champagne brunch.
- The Mirage has served as the location for many Digital Dealer Conferences. The location, facilities and staff are world-class. You can't go wrong holding your event here.
- The Mirage also features one of the "rare" drinking fountains found in Vegas. You can find it by the bathrooms just past the front desk. Drink up and avoid desert dehydration!!!
- The Wagyu Burger is one of the best I've ever had. Great to eat as a group. Lots of sides to share as well as the big burger!! Yummy.
- Volcano Show
- Liked the Mirage. Centrally located among casinos on the Strip. Classy but accessible. Home to the Cirque's Beatles production. Try the mushroom pizza at the next to the attractive sports room.
- Check out the front desk aquarium, there are 3 Sponge Bob Squarepants hidden inside!