Minute Man National Historical Park
Historic Site, National Park
- Check in with the Park Rangers for the programs that might be happening during the day. We were able to see a live musket firing demonstration at the Hartwell Tavern.
- Nice park illustrating the dawn of American rebellion.
- Great place for a historic and scenic walk. Stroller friendly and nice visitors center.
- What a great park, literally walk through history on the Battle Trail and you can easily lose a whole day here while getting great exercise!
- Amazing experience seeing the start of the American Revolution. Gotta start at the famous Old North Bridge and then see The Wayside, Meriam Corner, and the Paul Revere Capture Location.
- Do the tour. It is our history.
- Love the Revolutionary War reenactments in March thru April!
- A really nice park to walk or jog in. A lot of history and great area for photographers.
- History lesson in motion. Watch the 8 min video, walk to the bridge, go to the 3 author's houses & when tired go to Kimball Farms for lobster & ice cream.
- Come here for a historic walk, stroll, jog, run, or bike ride. Bring a friend! Human or dog! Don't forget to watch the 30 minute video playing in the Visitor's Center.
- Everything historic
- Trail is very muddy in February.
- Where the "shot heard 'round the world" got it's start!
- Teachers can create their own program and receive PDPs from the Park by attending scheduled events of their choice and writing it up!
- Lesson plans and other teacher resources available! Book early!
- Nice place for walking, running, & biking!
- Tempat ini adalah tempat peringatan perang revolusi yg pertama di AS untuk memperjuangkan kemerdekaannya.
- The Battle Road is a great place for a run.
- Help support this park at www.nationalparks.org.