Minneapolis Farmers Market Annex
Farmer's Market, Garden Center, Shop
200 E Lyndale Ave N (btw Glenwood and Olson Mem Hwy)
Minneapolis, MN 55405
- various selection of fresh local produces .. fruits, vegetables, cheeses, breads, flowers
- Voted Best Farmers' Market by City Pages in 2012! On weekend mornings, the energy rivals that of the State Fair. None can compete with the selection this Farmer's Market offers
- The winter market is small, but all about meat! Check out Tollefson's pork products--their bacon makes fantastic BLTs!
- Hit up the market. Great place to wander. Favs: cheap fresh flowers and local honey.
- Voted Best Farmers' Market by City Pages in 2012! On weekend mornings, the energy rivals that of the State Fair. None can compete with the selection this Farmer's Market offers.
- Bushels of Romas only $10 and beautiful! Great for canning.
- Eichten's Cheese & Bison is fantastic and they're next to Tollefsen's great porkchops & brats on Saturdays. Tell em I sent you!
- fave things: Seasonal flowers, cage free eggs, and tons of home grown vegetables and fruit! Buy local!
- Ames honey...yum! Plus go find the oil/vinegar/marinade people with the pear vinegar...holy cow delicious
- Choose the locally grown. Honey? Ames Farm - hands down! Try the buckwheat honey. Love that!
- Great eggs @bgfarmboy (Blue Gentian)
- Thurs I went to the Minneapolis Farmers Market in the Nicolette Mall. I took the train from MOA and got off at the Mall and did some great shopping. Lots of fresh veggies & fruit!
- Responsible produce!
- Try the garlic cheese. Its smooth and creamy. Has a nice taste.
- The Annex is a private, for-profit operation not affiliated with the Minneapolis Farmers Market. If you're south of 3rd Ave., you're at the Annex, not the Market.
- Beautiful fresh cut flowers....cheap!
- Make sure you take a photo with the giant chicken. It's cockadoodle cool! Also you can't beat the prices on fruits and veggies!
- Parking is a little toght!
- Find the Amish stand...they have the best tomatoes ever!!
- Upper Midwest Hmong farmers have grow amazing Thai chillies. Thai eggplants can also be found here.