Gay Bar, Gastropub
515 South Washington Avenue (at Portland Ave)
Minneapolis, MN 55415
- 3-4-1 on Fridays 4-7pm
- Greg is the best weekend brunch bartender ever!
- It's the Eagle, so expect leather and Levis. Outdoor drinking on the patio is sweet.
- make sure to check out 3 4 1s on friday afternoons from 4-7
- One time there was a US senator here and we had a make out session. Greg the bartender has since called me the senators wife. Fun times for all LOL
- Say hay to Chuck and CooCoo Cox!
- 341's on Friday are da bomb! Not cuz of the cheap drinks, but because it's a packed crowd of all types. Great in summer on the patio, and their tater tots are awesome! Laid back and fun!
- You can expect plenty of bears, and the people who love them, packing the space. More than that, the bar has a friendly vibe that invites all comers to head on downtown and have a good time.
- I remember why I don't go out...I can be ignored at home..
- They have some great deals! Try the 151 cherries
- Only put the tip in ;)
- Wackest place. Random dude interrupted my friend talking about her job at Be the Match and said, Does she ever shut the fuck up? Then proceeded to call her a cunt. Bar staff took his side.
- Greg Is a great bartender.
- Friendly bartenders!
- Favorite bar in the twin cities. Love puppy night!
- Beer Bust and Showtunes every Sunday! 4 - 8 PM!
- If they hadn't pulled shenanigans on Pride weekend by cutting off 3-4-1's it would have been better.
- Worlds greatest bar tender, super cool regulars that come in, amazing deals, just an all around kick ass bar,
- For trivia, definitely bring a person that is both savvy at sports and geography. Apparently Calc 3 knowledge isn't good enough lol
- Weak drinks! :( not true what they say about drinks at a gay bar. Same as LUSH!