Ming Yuen (明園)
Hong Kong Parkview, 88 Tai Tam Reservoir Rd
Tai Tam, Southern
- Char Siu (aka bbq pork), red bean soup are delicious here.
- Everything ! Go early on weekends as it gets super busy.
- Dim sum. BBQ Pork.
- Museum quality art scattered throughout
- Great Canto food - cuttlefish patties, sweet and sour pork, Peking duck, eggplant and mince pork boh and walnut soup for dessert!
- Very nice Chinese food and great service. The door host Ivy remembers us by name even after 11 years
- Best sweet and sour pork and crispy skin chicken! The spicy duck tongue is pretty good too. Get super points for paying w/ AE.
- Try the following dishes here. My favourites are: Peking Duck, xiao long bao, prawns in salty egg yolk, crispy skin chicken and their XO sauce. Buy a jar to take home or as a gift. Best in HK.
- Best Peking duck here. Also try salty egg covered prawns.