6735 Greenleaf Ave (Philadelphia St.)
Whittier, CA 90601
- Mimos has the best breakfast burritos ever!
- Best coffee in town
- Great little place with a great little patio to enjoy!
- Burritos, how i miss you.
- He's a good man the owner
- This place has great italian sodas. Make sure you try the hazelnut... And for an out of this world taste sensation Order the hazelnut italian cream soda.
- Check out the chorizo plate and the Greek omelet. Mmmm!
- Everything is great. My favorite is the chicken salad melt
- Sandwiches a delicious. Love the chicken salad melt
- It's ok...
- I must recommend the Greek coffee. It is really Turkish coffee but it is strong as all hell and very delicious. so if your feeling adventures dig on a cup.
- Awesome Chicken Caesar sandwich!
- Looking for a good breakfast burrito, this is the place. Stumble on this place by accident. Chorizo!!!!
- I got great service from this place. The food was excellent and flavorful. Couldn't expect anymore from a cafe like this. Good prices and a healthy choice for people looking to watch there figure.
- The biscotti's are much better here than at Starbucks #homemade
- I like the BLT with a side of fries.. NEVER ORDER THE PASTRAMI THOUGH! It's terrible.
- french tooooooast! so good! and the breakfast sandwich. its not on the menu. its a secret. you can get it on a bagel, croissant or your choice of bread. delish.