- Great breakfast spot!
- The bran muffins are delicious!
- Don't go here unless you have magnificent patience.. They have horrible service and allow parents to be lazy about keeping their kids quiet.
- You can still order the broccoli cheddar quiche even though it's not on the menu. ;)
- Mimi's is delicious I love it.
- I love this place because it has a fit menu. It also tells you the amount of calories for each food, which comes in handy when you're watching your calories
- Skinny margarita
- Mimi's happiest hour for $5 for bites & $5 for red/white wine Sunday thru Thursday 4-7pm
- Look out for the plastic in the salad!
- Ignore the horrible service tip, Sally has cleaned up shop and Mimi's is a great place to come and have breakfast.
- Ask for Liz!! She's the best waitress!
- Try the muffins.... awesome!
- Make sure to join there mailing list to grab coupons!
- Five Alarm Santa Fe Omelette is delish!
- Wine Wednesdays is bomb!!!!
- The hummus platter is great!
- Went there today and it was closed, out of business.
- Don't let the new menu fool you. They still have your favs. Just have to ask.
- The portions are small for the price! There was a hair on my plate when I picked up my sandwich. Service was slow. Won't return to this location!
- Bran muffin:8)