- Watch your receipts! Sometimes prints a free pack of muffins if you fill out their online survey - well worth the 5 minutes online!
- Excellent Food and excellent service! Try their Chicken Piccata!
- Good food and atmosphere - great for breakfast. On the pricey side for breakfast, but worth it!
- Worst food I have ever had. And horrible service And our margarita tastes like water. Don't waste time or money here .
- Closed- Tried to go here and the sign says this location is CLOSED.
- Love this place!!! Had the quiche and it was amazing!!!! Definitely do the Sparling wine flight!!! Mmmmmmmm !
- Mocca Latte
- Absolutely love this place! Pasta is great, homemade carrot raisin bread is out of this world!
- Get the grilled meatloaf
- Food is just ok, nothing special, but the portions are big.
- Ordered the fritata with no tomatoes and was told they would have to pick them off bc the item is "pre cooked" gross! Never again!!!!
- Sign up for e-mail alerts bogo at least 1 time per month plus other deals also! Great food!
- They have a selection of thick and fresh omelettes which I know cannery They have a selection of fresh and fit omelettes
- Sign up for thier coupons and e mail news letters. We got a buy one get one lunch.
- Don't go. Saturday nights they make you wait 1/2 an hour despite a dozen open tables. They are making it convenient for their staff by disrespecting the customers
- Omg! The triple chocolate brownie - Sooo yummy!!!!!!
- "Just Enough" Salisbury Steak.
- Staff is really nice. Our first trip here and they gave us free muffins
- Good alternative when Burnt Toast is too busy!!! (:
- Get the Pain Perdu! It's a great meal for a great deal!