- Great place!!!! Javier is a great manager.
- we couldn't get anyone to take our order so we left
- Cinnamon brioche French toast is simply amazing.
- Staff is always friendly and food is good. You can often find coupons online or in newspaper.
- Good place to eat. Excellent dinner tonight. Ravioli/meatballs, salad, and bread pudding. Try it out
- Best corn chowder and lobster bisque around. Seafood crepe appetizer is large enough for a meal for many.
- Classified as an American Restaurant here.. Wrong! It's a French Caf!
- The food is incredible, but the service is horrible! If you are in a hurry, order your food to go! If the food were not incredible, this restaurant would not stay open!
- Great food, nice atmosphere. Service was ok. All in all worth the price.
- New menu is awesome!
- EVERYONE SHOULD GO HERE :)
- Dont sit ohtside service isnt very good. Not sure if it is any better inside, but the food is pretty good. Dont come here if hr in a hurry though.
- Chicken medeira crepea were great.
- Food is not as good as it use to be but sadly the service is as bad as ever.
- Don't order the steak or corn chowder. The steak wasn't seasoned at all, just a very bland chunk of beef Corn chowder was potato soup w corn
- The most bland steak I've ever had and the corn chowder was more like potato soup... I won't be back anytime soon
- I have tried to do curbside pickup 3 times here and every single time they are not paying any attention! Horrible service!
- It saddens me to agree with most of these tips, the food here is excellent however the servers are less than desirable. We have had a few good ones and I wish I had remembered their names.
- The food is decent, but the service is pretty bad. Took a good hour to get our food. Don't expect speedy service.
- Food was not hot and was slow coming to us, slow table service in general. Manager made a quick and whity apology.