- We are here to enjoy 1978 prices.
- Great brunch chill spot!
- Fried pickles and strawberry lemonade, yum!
- Bread pudding is my favorite desert ever and I would not order this one again. I love it from many places and this is not one of them. Too sad :(
- They don't have local beer/wine choices.
- Dont get the food
- Sparkling wine flight is delicious!
- Great food. Horrible customer service.
- This location is now permanently CLOSED.
- Permanently closed.
- The corned beef hash benedict is pretty bland and girssley. I've had better corned beef out of a can. The potatos were pretty flavorless and half burned. However, our server was awesome.
- Petite bistro salad is big enough for a Lund or dinner. Most portions are huge.
- Great Food and Service
- Avoid the steak & the bread pudding. Returned my steak once, 2nd was worse w a side of "chef" vengeance.
- Very slow when it comes to waiting on tables otherwise very good
- Best brunch in Kansas
- French onion soup is awesome
- Great muffins and delicious raspberry decaf tea! Can't go wrong eating here!
- Great food....service could be ten times better