Mimi’s Cafe Takes the Effort out of the Holiday Season with Traditional Thanksgiving Dine-In, Chef Prepared Take-Home Suppers, and Just the Sides To Go
Dallas, TX (RestaurantNews.com) Mimi’s, the popular neighborhood cafe offering French-inspired American comfort food, is serving up holiday classics to take the effort out of entertaining and allowing guests to enjoy more time with the people they love, either at home or at Mimi’s.
With effortless and affordable Mimi’s Holiday Turkey Chef Prepared Take-Home Suppers, Just the Sides To Go or Brunch at Home, Mimi’s guests can celebrate Thanksgiving without the countless hours of preparation, cooking and cleanup. And for guests who would rather celebrate the day at Mimi’s with friends and family, the neighborhood cafe will feature its traditional Thanksgiving Dine-In menu.
Mimi’s is serving up its traditional Thanksgiving Dine-In Meal beginning at 11 am on Thanksgiving Day. The quintessential three-course dinner ($18.99 for adults and $8.99 for kids) includes choice of soup or Mimi’s house or Caesar salad, roasted turkey (choice of white and/or dark meat), traditional gravy, buttered cornbread stuffing, whipped mashed potatoes, candied pecan sweet potatoes (without pecans for kids), green bean casserole with French fried onions, apple cranberry orange relish, signature bread basket with carrot nut bread, petite French Baguettes and choice of brown sugar pumpkin pie or bourbon pecan pie (upgrade to any Slab Pie for $1).
In addition, Mimi’s offers a large selection of red, white and sparkling wines to complement Thanksgiving Dine-In options, as well as a variety of coffees, teas and other beverages. Mimi’s House Wines from France are $5 per glass and $20 a bottle. Mimi’s also offers to-go croissants and muffins, which are ideal for breakfast the next morning, for guests with family and friends in town.
Reservations for Mimi’s Thanksgiving Dine-In Meal are highly recommended. Mimi’s cafes are open from 7 am until 8 pm for breakfast, lunch and dinner on Thanksgiving, and the Thanksgiving Dine-In Meal will begin at 11 am. For more information, guests are encouraged to call their local Mimi’s.
For more information about Mimi’s To-Go Options, visit www.mimiscafe.com or call your local cafe. They are available for pick-up for Thanksgiving from 11/21 – 11/23. Each feast requires 1.5 to 2 hours of heating time and includes:
- Holiday Turkey Chef Prepared Take-Home Suppers– Delicious options for families seeking quality food offerings and time to spend together – outside of the kitchen, this selection ($89.99) includes 1 whole herb butter basted turkey, 2.5 lbs of buttered cornbread stuffing, 2 lbs of candied pecan sweet potatoes, 3 lbs of whipped mashed potatoes, 2.5 lbs of green bean casserole, 12 oz. of apple cranberry orange relish, 32 oz. of turkey gravy, 2 carrot nut loaves and 1 whole brown sugar pumpkin pie. Serves 8 – 10 adults.
- Just the Sides To Go – Perfect for guests who prefer to prepare their own turkey or ham, Mimi’s “Just the Sides”, for $42.99, includes 3 lbs. of whipped mashed potatoes, 2 lbs of candied pecan sweet potatoes, 2.5 lbs of buttered cornbread stuffing, 32 oz. of turkey gravy, 2.5 lbs of green bean casserole and 12 oz. of apple cranberry orange relish. Serves 8 – 10 adults.
- Brunch at Home – Mimi’s guests can enjoy a choice of 6 fresh-baked croissants or muffins, 1.5 lbs of fresh seasonal fruit and 6 quiches, any combination of Quiche Lorraine or Quiche Florentine ($42.99 and serves 6 – 8 adults).
About Mimi’s Cafe
Founded in 1978 by Arthur Simms, who was stationed in France during World War II, Mimi’s Cafe is a neighborhood cafe offering French Inspired American comfort food. In February 2013 Mimi’s Cafe was purchased by Le Duff America, Inc., the North American subsidiary of Groupe Le Duff, a global bakery and restaurant company headquartered in Rennes, France. Since then, the team has launched new dishes reflecting the culinary traditions of fresh ingredients, bistro classics, and American comfort food. There are 97 Mimi’s Cafe locations throughout 18 states in the U.S.
150PR for Mimi’s
- IHOP Launched a Pumpkin Pancake Stout With Keegan Ales
- The Absolute Best Thing to Eat in Every State
- These Cities Have the Most Millennials in the US
- 'Shot in the Dark' Is Dunkin' Donuts First-Ever Coffee in a Can
- 18 Indulgent Paleo Recipes