Brewery, New American, Art Gallery
- A new favorite when I'm home. It's cozy, cool and a nice addition to downtown. It needed something like this. Cool outdoor space, friendly staff & the studios are a brilliant idea.
- Excellent local, seasonal menu. The smoked tomato beurre blanc was fantastic on the trout. Great craft beer list. VERY fun place!
- Awesome ambiance. Great vibe. Love the live music, food and excellent coctails.
- Do a flight of the unique PA preferred Beers. They have a large delicious selection of small batch beers so you will have to come more than one, but well worth the trips!!
- Favorite place in harrisburg
- Good selection of house craft beers. Lots of fresh, local ingredients make up the menu. The beet salad is a winner.
- Kale/broccoli rabe salad was delish!
- The Trout is next level good
- Come for brunch and make your own omelette
- Get the roasted beet salad, & get the wild mushrooms/truffle as a side.
- Get the lamb meatballs for sure! This was my first time in Harrisburg and this place was a fabulous introduction!
- The taco is smoked to perfection!
- Everything was fantastic, especially the pulled pork sandwich and the wood oven roasted oysters.
- Everything was fantastic - pizza, pulled pork sandwich, and especially the wood oven roasted oysters.
- I love restaurants that want to all farm to fork and local & if you're a celiac you get a piece of shit frozen pizza crust. #tryharder
- Mac and cheese is nirvana! And the rainbow trout!
- Try the Apple Spiced Saison.
- Reservations are definitely recommended at least a day or two before.
- Oven fired pizza is amazing. And try a flight of their locally brewed beer.
- Love the butternut squash soup and beet salad.