Million Dollar Theater
Indie Movies, Historic Site
- Interested in hosting an event in this historic theater, just leave me a message. This is one of the theaters created by Grauman prior to the Hollywood's Egyptian and Chinese Theaters on Hollywood Bl
- You can see a plaque with Deckard's picture, explaining how this was the site for filming Blade Runner.
- Tom & Summer see The Graduate here in 500 Days of Summer.
- Est. 1917.
- I love the exterior of this building. I must say the interior is not as nice as I was expecting.
- Every once in a while they have screenings of some epic films.
- Check out the story of Million Dollar Theater in Tagwhat. http://tagwh.at/t/182605
- i remember this place when i was in my teens, it is a awesome, building with architectural design carved into the walls.you tend to go back in time in a historical place like this.
- Amazing interior! Sooo much potential! Just needs a little bit more TLC! #bringingbackbroadway #broadwaywest
- Exterior viewing only.
- Beautiful old theater. Women's restrooms are two floors up.
- Beautiful venue with a storied past in Chicano culture.
- Amazing building !!!!