2 Beaver Ave
Annandale, NJ 08801
- pizza is what you need to order
- It's the local watering hole. Everyone knows everyone. If you have a problem with the service or scene, fucking leave.
- The beer is cold, the pizza is decent, and the wings are no joke. This is a spot for locals so deal with the mediocre service and smile...
- Do not order raw seafood here. They don't know when it's bad. Order cooked food only.
- R.I.P. Miller's Tavern. Their pizza will be sorely missed...but not much else.
- I find the bartenders to be very nice. And the chili is good. PS - I'm not a local.
- There's rats!
- The thin crust pizza is amazing. Add red hot pepper and garlic salt.The bartenders are tough ladies, but take good care of locals.
- Rude staff and attracts less then pleasant locals. See Shane's comment it's sure to make LOTS of people feel welcomed.
- Bartenders are lovely ladies
- The drafts are good here.
- SO GREAT!!!!!
- Every Sunday come to Miller's and enjoy $2.75 Coors Light Bottles! Perfect for watching the games and to go along with their pizza, it's awesome!! www.NJCoors.com
- We've been going here on bike for years. 2day we waited @ mostly empty bar for >10 minutes while barmaid ignored us, waited on ppl who came in after us @ tables. We'll never set foot in there again.
- The people are extreamly rude there-the one woman was leaving her shift and made us tab out cause she wanted our tip. Well I hope she was happy with the three dollar tip in coins
- Pizza. Very good here. Only pizza. Did I say pizza?