Miller's Ale House
Restaurant, Sports Bar, Pub
- Beer is cheap here.
- Zinger mountain melt is great bar food. They had a couple good ciders on tap.
- Great place to eat!!
- What can I say? Great food, great prices and a awesome laid back environment
- New outside deck is very nice!
- There is now free valet so no more parking issues.
- The zingger mountain melt is amazing just make sure you have a lot of ranch or blue cheese to support this mound of food.
- The grouper sandwich was amazing. I cut the grouper in half because it was so big and squeezed some lemon juice on top for a teeny bit of added flavor
- Loaded fries are the bomb. Occasionally Wednesday night a.k.a. ladies night is they most fun to be had in all of Sarasota but it is hit or miss from week to week. The best and friendliest staff of any
- I come here solely for the Big Red! It's the best chicken sandwich in town.
- Saturday special is terrible don't get it
- Inconsistent cigar smoking policies on new patio. One night we were told it was welcomed, tonight we were asked to put them out. Talked w/manager, she made it sound like it's up to each manager.
- Good baby back rubs. Just as promised. They were fall off the bone. BBQ sauce isn't anything special but we will be back!
- Fiesta nachos were great for first layer- coulda used some more toppings lower/inside. However they are serving food late night ;)
- Give me Ossobuco or give me Death! A definite must if you have not tried it.
- Make sure to check out the new patio!
- Try the zingers as an app and the new cobb salad!
- Sarasota Gator Club meets here for UF Football games! Food/Drink Specials and possibly even an appearance by Sarasota Two-Bits before games!
- Last couple of visits: ribs were so over done and dry, inexcusable.
- The Ale House has great bar food and drinks! I feel that the quality has dropped a tad in the food, but the wait staff always have your drinks filled and are ready to fulfill your requests.