Miller's Ale House
Restaurant, Sports Bar, Pub
101 University Park Dr (at Driggs Dr)
Winter Park, FL 32792
- GET THE BIG RED SANDWICH
- Get the Zinger Mountain. You might have a heart attack, but it's worth it.
- Can get really cold...bring a jacket!
- Order the Ribs.
- Go see Tabby, she is the best
- Great hamberguers
- Beer selection is getting better. Chicken nachos are still the best.
- Try the Grouper Piccata... Delicious! Pairs well with a Shock Top on tap!
- Tuesday is trivia night! You can win up to a $50 gift card if you and your team get first place! (And it's free to enter).
- One of the few places to get a great grilled fish sandwich.
- Try the ale house loaded fries and the spinach artichoke dip!!!
- Zinger.potato chip. Nachos! Yowza!!
- Arrogant bastard ale is on point!
- Trivia w Andrew on Tuesday nights! Super fun and gift cards if you win!
- Order the extra layers with your Chicken Nachos... CHEESY GOODNESS!!!
- Great steaks and loaded fries
- Watching sports here is great- lots of TVs. Chips and guacamole are fantastic. Mozzarella sticks are very heavy on breading, would not recommend. Cobb salad - beautiful and tasty.
- CAPT'N JACK'S BURIED TREASURE IS EVERYTHING. I only come for this heaven sent desert!
- Great customer service
- December is $2 domestic beers and wells