- Miller Park features North America's only fan-shaped convertible roof, which can open and close in less than 10 minutes. Large panes of glass allow natural grass to grow.
- Brett Wurst. Stosh. Guido. Frankie Furter. Cinco. Sausage Race. Bottom of the 6th. Be there.
- When it comes to the sausage race, this year my moneys on the chorizo.
- GO BREWERS!!
- Come early before a game to enjoy lively tailgating. Go Brewers!
- Welcome to Miller Park! Check in using MLB.com At the Ballpark to unlock special offers and explore the stadium right from your phone.
- Fridays.. long islands. DO IT
- Welcome to Miller Park, home of the Milwaukee Brewers! This stadium is one of the few in the country to have a retractable roof so you can see a game in any weather or take a behind-the-scenes tour.
- Go Brewers!!
- Never wear cubs apparel!!!
- Stick around long enough to see the Sausage Races and sing "Roll out the Barrel" if you're lucky, the Brewers will hit a home run, and you'll see Bernie Brewer take a trip down the slide!
- GO BREW CREW!!
- Great spectator stadium! Go Brewers!
- Track down the Pork Parfait. Enjoy every last bite.
- Go To A Brewers Game
- Avoid traffic. Leave right after the sausage race
- Its a parking spot of historic proportions! OK, well you cant park there, but a plaque sits in the Miller Park lot where Hank Aarons 755th home run ball landed.
- Go Brewers!
- Be a GOOD fan! Get to your seats BEFORE first pitch. Only leave your seat between innings would you walk in or out of a theater play anytime other than intermission? And STAY 'TIL THE FINAL OUT!
- Drink lots of beer!