Miller Outdoor Theatre
Theater, Performing Arts
6000 Hermann Park Dr (at Concert Dr.)
Houston, TX 77030
- Pack your lawn chairs & cooler & prepare to have a relaxing good time here. Visitors sit on the hillside or take a seat under the polygon canopy to enjoy the weekly shows that run from spring to fall.
- One of our favorite date night spots. Pick-up food, bring a picnic blanket and enjoy the show!
- Leave ANYTHING valuable at home.
- Great place to go for a variety of concerts, plays, and other shows (mostly free) and you can BYOB to certain events! And of course you have the lovely Hermann Park to explore before or after the show
- The original columns that flanked what was called Miller Memorial Theatre in 1923 now rest across Hotel Zaza and are part of the Mecom-Rockwell Colonnade Fountain.
- All of the open-air theaters shows and concerts are free! And youre allowed to bring a picnic! Powered by ParentsConnect.com
- Arrive early to get a spot on the hill. Bring your beach chair, blanket, umbrella, mosquito OFF repellant & snacks and you're in for a great time.
- You have to get here early if you're not sitting on Hippie Hill! Great family entertainment and it's free.
- Kick back on the hill. Be a hippie.
- Grab a blanket and bring a picnic dinner to enjoy some free theater.
- Lovely place for a picnic & to takw in some free culture. Romantic & cheap date night.
- Nice Juneteenth concert
- Great place to come for a variety of free shows!
- Awesome performance. Really crowded but but entertaining! We brought our own little picnic!
- Lawn area is the best! You can have your wine, your food, relax, and be entertained.
- When to see some Shakespeare - a beautiful park.
- For free fun, catch symphonies, plays and more on the outdoor lawn. Bring a blanket and a snack to enjoy a great night in downtown.
- Go see shows here they ROCK!!! Best of all was Hairspray last spring!!!
- become a Facebook fan to see special web-only invites for shows!
- Great entertainment and its FREE! Bring your cooler, lawn chairs or just a blanket to throw on the ground and youre all set! Check out their website for the summer schedule. Great camaraderie too!