The Mill Wharf
$ $ $
- Good fried clams.
- If you want Death by chocolate, have the Mud pie. Yummy!!
- Unfortunately you have to basically wave down the servers to get them to come back, but don't let that keep you from going. The food is AMAZING.
- The nachos were probably the best nachos I've ever ordered & pretty cheap too. Margaritas are large & pretty strong. Great atmosphere. Great food.
- Amazing views of the harbor. Insanely tasty fish tacos
- Chowder is terrible
- Burgers and the fish is all good. Even on a foggy day.
- Nice day by the water
- Lobster Stew is actually a bisque, but it's delicious! Friendly service too.
- Short story...stay away!!! Very poor service and the food was disappointing.
- Great food and good service.
- Great view. Excellent food and nice specials menu
- Come for the view, not the food.
- Doesn't matter what you order, all the food is great!
- The coconut blueberry creme brulee is one of the best desserts I've ever had.
- Lobster Roll!
- CalamRi rocks!
- Amazing calamari!!
- When you get the clam chowdah, order it in a bread bowl. The chowder's on the mend after a rough few years.