Mill City Farmers Market
704 S 2nd St (at Chicago Ave)
Minneapolis, MN 55401
8:00am - 1:00pm
- The don't-miss here is Chef Shack, a mobile food trailer that features seasonal nachos, bison burgers, and tongue tacos.
- Shop and eat your way through Mill City Farmers Market on a Saturday morning.
- Mini donuts @ Chef Shack!! They'll change your life!
- Try the seasonal jam at Lucille's Kitchen Garden and the weekly feature at Aunt Else's Aebleskiver!
- Love chef shack, Lucille's pepper jam, and ALL the fab vendors!
- Definitely get Curry Lane's Nepali Momos. Read more about them here: http://bit.ly/9pHLAt
- Stop by Mrs.Kelly's Tea for the best tea's in town!
- Singing Hills dairy has wonderful goat cheeses and yogurt!
- Egg and cheese croissant
- Chef Shack does $5 breakfast burritos!..+Mini~D's & French Toast!
- For the Best Eggs try Braucher Sunshine Harvest Farms, ask for Mike!
- THE best Minneapolis farmers market! Cheap shack is great, the best feta ever at Singing Hills, and so much more!
- High quality produce, meats, cheese, pastries and coffee
- Head to Loon Organics under the overhang. Impeccable displays of delicious vegetables
- Tasty food...... Very good value indeed.
- Lots of interesting vendors. Loved the trail mix and oats
- Momo's were tasty.. .also some baked goods, a cookie with a sour cherry?
- Really great Farmers Market. Lots of amazing, local providers.
- Lively local scene on a Saturday morning. Great selection of fresh local veggies, baked goods, & more.
- The perfect way to spend a Saturday morning with your loved ones. The Mill City museum is also just a short walk away!