Milk & Honey Market
4435 Baltimore Ave (at 45th St)
Philadelphia, PA 19104
- A cross between a cafe and a mini-market, this place has free Wi-Fi and large, shared tables. A great spot to sit and work for a while. The wifi password is: 0987654321
- Joshua's green dream. So good.
- Nice baked goods, and an expanded selection of mixers and bitters for your summer cocktails.
- This place is such a customer service nightmare.
- Taste test honey from Two Gander Farm and Philadelphias urban Summer in the City honey.
- A little pricy but great! They have oat milk!
- Atmosphere is a bit cramped.
- Best hot chocolate ever!
- Cute spot with lots of local families! Everyone's very friendly; once my card was declined, and the woman behind me payed for my sandwich! Love the hummus veg sandwich. Very fresh veg!
- This place seems to carry fewer and fewer things every day :/
- Frozen meats and pies from local farms. Some fresh produce and eggs.
- Quirky local products, e.g. spicy peanut butter. Nice Lancaster cheese, decent coffee.
- If you can't find seating, walk over to Clark Park, where you can enjoy your meal on neon orange chairs and tables.
- Fun cocktail section.
- Get a delicious almond croissant or one of the killer artisanal sandwiches.
- Love their caprese...and their baked goods are very tasty too!
- The sandwiches are really good and the wifi is great, but seating is limited and the produce is not very good. They are also very expensive. I recommend the chicken pesto panini!
- They can make any drink with almond milk and have gluten free bread/bagels. Also Joshua's green dream = money.
- The coconut macaroons are the best!
- I thought the customer service left something to be desired. Also they burnt my sandwich :/ disappointing