Milk & Honey
$ $ $
Lists & rankings
- Try the Ex Pat (a bourbon sour with mint) or the Peat's Word (a Last Word with Scotch).
- Getting inside this spot is somewhat of a mystery, but if you're lucky, you'll love their cozy atmosphere & no menu needed drinks. Also check out the rules posted in the bathroom.
- Try the 'Penicillin." Honey, ginger, lemon, scotch deliciousness.
- An unlisted phone number and an entrance policy that requires a referral and an appointment make this flagship Sasha Petraske spot one of Manhattan's most exclusive lounges.
- There is a fine line between trendy unfinished look and cheap unfinished. The latter applies here. Atmosphere is subpar, as a avid fan of the old location I am deeply saddened by this new spot.
- Entrance is by referral and appointment only. Many New Yorkers assume that Milk & Honey is an urban myth.
- Go to Milk and Honey and drink anything with Whiskey
- Enter this speakeasy through the most non-descript of entrances and be transported to the prohibition era and enjoy what the bartender makes you. Make reservations.
- Milk and Honey is one of the more exclusive speakeasy located in the Lower East Side of Manhattan. To get in to this bar you need to make prior reservations via email only.
- Let the bartender decide. They know better than you do.
- Sit at the bar and watch the extremely talented bartender work his magic
- There's no cocktail menu here - just give them guidance on what you're in the mood for and they'll concoct a bespoke creation!
- The reservations-only LES cocktail bar where namedropping, hooting and hollering, hat-wearing, and hitting on women are all prohibited by the house rules. Theres an extensive cocktail list
- Get any drink, I recommend an old fashion
- Best cocktails in NYC, by far.
- Do you know the number to text to get in? Enjoy this 'secret' speakeasy.
- Fantastic space and food, you almost wont notice it walking between the Subway station and a McDonalds. So keep your eyes open. Between the Top5 Hidden Bars in NYC, read more on the link!
- Quite possibly the best bar in the world.