The Milestone Hotel
- Wifi password: 87654472
- If you have to visit London stay here in one of the suites.
- Lovely dog-friendly small hotel with special dog menu, walking and grooming services and more...
- Gorgeous quiet rooms in which special treats appear each day. Housekeeping is meticulous. English breakfast is wonderful. Great location. Superb staff.
- Great place for high tea!
- wonderful afternoon tea with the most scrumptious scones & finest carrot cake! Ahmmm.
- Classic, quaint spot. Stable bar is awesome
- Very nice rooms, very homely and very good food!
- Dog friendly with a seemingly endless supply of Twiglets for the discerning pooch
- Warm welcoming. Attention to details. The British custom at its best.
- Small but classy. Very kind and all wants to help. Location is good. Breakfast was super delicious, french toast and all was just perfect, their afternoon tea was below expectations.
- Booked for an afternoon tea but unfortunately couldn't make it. Hotel and tea room look so beautiful and vintage!
- The staff was absolutely amazing!! It is right across from Kensington gardens and close to train stations, convenient location.
- L'afternoon tea est trs bien. Ambiance calme dans une ancienne bibliothque. Dco old school. Personnel attentionn. Un bon moment :)
- Unforgettable experience and attention to detail on our wedding night. We highly recommend it to everyone for a unique treat in London.
- Probably the best hotel in London, in the UK and in the world. Perfection perfection
- Stayed for four nights in this beautiful hotel. My duvet matched the wallpaper! Woah!
- They have free wifi!
- The bar is a fantastic escape and super relaxing. Great scotch selection too.