Milana's New York Pizzeria
165 E 4th St (off Long Beach Blvd.)
Long Beach, CA 90802
- Starting shutting down @ 10pm, kicked us out @10:30pm. The sign says 11pm...go figure!
- Great pizza!
- Great pizza made with that fire oven! Dont miss the ricotta. Its the best.
- Great thin crust New York pizza. Plus, it's not greasy like other spots. Great choice.
- Some of the best NY style (thin crust) pizza I've had on the West Coast.
- Margherita pizza is the best!
- When I said extra charge I mean extra charge for debit card
- Be sure you pay for everything at once even after you buy 50 dollar dinner they will charge you extra if you want bu an additional slice. Nice food but ridiculous costumer service
- Slow service but great pizza.
- The two topping slice special is a great deal. Ricotta and chorizo is a surprisingly delicious combination
- The music is awesome =]
- Sheepshead Bay.. amazing riccotta, meatball, and basil pizza