694 Columbus Ave (94th St)
New York, NY 10025
- Cash only $
- The Challah french toast here rocks! It's thick, sweet, and full of that buttery syrupy joy we all love. Cheap prices too, just remember it's cash only.
- Amazing breakfast!
- Omelet (3 ingredients at your choice) home fries and toast for $6.50 worth it a lot. Only cash. And you have the best breakfast at Upper West.
- Pancakes are great. The girl at the register is cool too
- The food was OK vs. the price we paid. The service was super friendly. They speak Spanish, if needed. Tables are not necessarily super clean and tidy, but they are ok to eat.
- Bacon egg and cheese bagel breakfast sandwich was delish!
- Good for a quick bite.
- Amazing place for breakfast; fresh juice; good coffee; njam njam ;))
- Te atienden en espaol, est rico pero el caf no es muy bueno.
- Very nice place. Great atmosphere. Good food at decent price. Hope this kind of place lives forever.
- Plenty of good options for breakfast. Can't beat their hash browns.
- I love this place, go a lot
- Their smoothies are my favorite healthy breakfast treat! Made with delicious fresh fruit, feel like I'm on an island vacation rather than in snowy nyc!!
- What a cute delicious little spot. A local favorite!
- Fantastic challah french toast. Grilled cheese great as well as are fries...
- Great place to come if you're looking for a quick bite to eat, with lots of delicious and also healthy options. Staff is always accommodating as well. Cash only establishment.
- Grilled muffins!
- Quiche/spinach pie and Greek salad for $6.95! Great food and excellent bargain
- Fruit salad is awesome. Prices are reasonable, food is tasty