2235 N Clairemont Ave
Eau Claire, WI 54703
- Excellent Prime Rib served on Thursday and Saturday. Two favorite sides are the Mike's spuds and the marinated veggie salad.
- Try the bread pudding... YUMM!!!
- This place closed for business out of the blue! So sad!
- Great food! Casual dinning with a real BBQ atmosphere. Mix and match your meats!
- This place should not be called a smokehouse. Had a brisket sandwich no smoke flavor. Tasted like a beef roast you would have on a Sunday. And the "bbq" sauce I don't think so. I feel bad for locals
- Try the South-Of-The-Border Baked Cod. Salsa and fish seems like an odd combo, but it's actually quite good.
- Great food at a great price. The beef brisket sandwich and potato salad was awesome. Plus they give a military discount of 10%.
- The food is great, but really you could come here just for the staff. Friendliest group of people I've seen.
- U can still get the kid's fish basket or anything on the kid's menu even if it says 10 or under AND u can substitute all those carby sides for whatever. They sure accommodate! :)