Mike's Donuts & Chicken
707 56th St
Kenosha, WI 53140
- The food is great
- Unique vibe in a small town.
- Chicken, Donuts, beer and Jameson!
- Used to be good, now its kind of hit and miss...
- I had the smores latte made with brandy, rumchata, home made whipcream!! Cinnamon latte also a great drink!
- Just Coffee Co-op has great roasts, excited to see it served here. Nitro coffee is great.
- The drunken pig biscuits were good. The best donut I tried was definitely the apple crisp, but they were all good!
- Get the before and after chicken sammich fried on da biscuit. Yo will thank me!
- A spicy Bloody Mary with biscuits & gravy...amazing.
- The staff is very nice and friendly...service is fabulous and excellent....the quantities are large....the doughnuts are to be tasted and written about later....stop in an enjoy yourself!!!
- They have awesome doughnuts
- Full tilt! OMG!
- Smores doughnut
- Homemade biscuits.
- Great place to watch a game.
- Needs more direction when you get there. Go for the fried chicken instead of baked.
- Nothing, especially the employees working behind the counter. Stood for over 10 minutes while the older cashier stood at the register, and never even acknowledged our presence.
- The donuts are fantastic!