Mike's Chili Parlor
1447 NW Ballard Way
Seattle, WA 98107
- Mike's Chili Parlor, located right next to the Ballard bridge.
- The best Chili in town and great bartenders
- Guy Fieri, host of Food Network's Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives, hits the road to find some off-the-hook chili from a secret family recipe at Mike's Chili Parlor, in Seattle, WA.
- The restrooms ought to be called "The OJ Simpson Experience".
- Go For Lunch and walk it off by strolling over to Kelly O'Brien's at 4pm for Happy Hour
- Don't get the cup of chili..put that shi on something!
- Its like a drug, but even better and legal!! Chili Burger basically amazing!!!!
- This is a bar so no children are allowed. Found this out the hard way but still had AWESOME chili to go;o)
- The burgers and chili are excellent.
- Fries, and straight chili bowl for dipping. The new $56 grill cheese sandwiches are eyecatchers. ;)
- Try the small pasta chili with cheese, and mix in the cheese in to the chili.
- Check out Mike's Chili Parlor as seen on United States of Bacon , Diners, Drive-ins and Dives
- Beef chili is cooked with a family-protected secret spice mix. Its then poured on top of cooked red beans and strewn with cheddar, onions, and pickled jalapenos.
- Good chili, but a tad greasy.
- Family owned for generations....Mike is the best!
- Best in town!
- When they say they close at 6 on sundays they mean 5:30. And they aren't super nice about telling you.
- Add fries to your meal for only $1.50.