Miguelito's Mexican Restaurant
- The food was ok, but the staff was unfriendly and unattentive.
- Great food and Great Service. You have to try the beef and shrimp fajitas and the beef enchiladas!
- Delicious chicken tortilla soup. My adult son had enchilada dinner, he said it was great, too. Crowded but they handled the busy time smoothly.
- DISGUSTING! Found a black hair in my Poblano Relleno tonight. The manager was not apologetic at all. Told me it was impossible. Puuuke!!! I will not be back, thats for sure.
- Great food. Great service
- Do not like this place. Food is mediocre at best, the queso is nacho cheese from a can. Servers are hit and miss with respect to quality of service.
- Enrique did a great job! Great food at great prices!
- This will be my last visit. Food poor, service not great. Ants at the table.
- Poor service. We ran out of drinks and asked for refills and only 1 out of 4 people got a refill.
- Hi, Chris! :-)
- This place is just middle of the road as far as good mexican food. I kind of think of it as Fuzzy's quality at an On The Border or Applebee's/Chili's price.
- Stay away from that pork dish with cactus in it. It wasn't very good, to be honest. Other dishes are pretty great though!